Horry County Government [ Home | Programs | Facilities | Contact Us | FAQ | Jobs | Links | Register | Archives ]  

Beginning July 1, 2010, Horry County will no longer sell State Park Passes. Passes are available at all state parks, including Myrtle Beach State Park and Huntington Beach State Park, Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.

There are three types of state park passes available for purchase:

  • State Wide Passports - $75.00 per year
    (good at all state Parks in the state)
  • In-land Passports - $50.00 per year (good for all parks in-land)
    Coastal Parks-Hunting Island, Edisto, Huntington Beach and Myrtle Beach do not take this passport.
  • State Wide Palmetto Passport-Senior pass (SC residence only) $37.50
    (good for all state parks in the state)

For more information on South Carolina State Parks, log onto the South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism at www.scprt.com.

Horry County Parks & Recreation | 2830 Oak Street (Cochran Building) | Conway, SC 29526 | view map | mission statement

Please contact Parks & Rec if you have any questions or concerns regarding this site:
Call: 843-915-5330   
|     Fax: 843-915-6330     |     E-Mail: parksandrec@horrycounty.org